Join the guys twice each month for 60 lively minutes of discussion on everything from tools to techniques to wood selection (and more). Chuck & Glen, and sometimes a surprise guest, all have their own opinions. Sometimes they agree and sometimes they don’t, but the conversation is always information packed and lots of fun.
If you have topics you’d like to hear covered in future episodes, click here to send an email to the guys.
Below you’ll find time-codes for each segment of the show. Listen all at once, or in small bites.
Because you’re a woodworker, you probably also love tools.
- 0:24 – Are you a user or a collector?
How do you decide when it’s time to buy a new tool?
- 5:33 – Have you borrowed a tool and never returned it? It might be time to think about buying your own.
Have you ever made your own tools?
- 21:44 – There are tons of simple tools you can make quickly, and easily, in your own shop. Would you consider it?
Is there a tools that’s not available that you’d like to see come to market?
- 36:30 – What’s the one tool for which you have a need, but the tool isn’t available from any source?
- 50:46 – Buy a new tools, learn to use it right and practice proper technique.