In this episode of 60 with 360WoodWorking, the 360 guys discuss a variety of topics all related to “mistakes.” You can go wrong listening to it from start to finish, but we could be mistaken.
Join the guys twice each month for 60 lively minutes of discussion on everything from tools to techniques to wood selection (and more). Chuck & Glen, and sometimes a surprise guest, all have their own opinions. Sometimes they agree and sometimes they don’t, but the conversation is always information packed and lots of fun.
If you have topics you’d like to hear covered in future episodes, click here to send an email to the guys.
Below you’ll find time-codes for each segment of the show. Listen all at once, or in small bites.
Everyone Makes Mistakes
- 0:24 – It’s OK to make mistakes.
- 6:32 – A variety of stories about mistakes made in the shop – from simply not paying attention to unbelievably scary.
- 28:15 – We aren’t the first people to make mistakes, they happened centuries ago too. If you’re a, “misery loves company” kind of person, this section’s for you.
Best Methods for Avoiding & Correcting Mistakes
- 38:47 – The best way to correct a mistake is to avoid it, but if you can’t do that, then Chuck & Glen have a few tips to help.
- 43:39 – Each of the guys has one skill they think is important for every woodworker to learn to reduce, or eliminate, mistakes.