The newest course added to the line-up is “Inlaid Tea Caddy.” When taking this online course you should look to advance your woodworking skills when it comes to creating and working with shop-made inlay. Building the box itself uncovers a couple of interesting techniques that create rabbeted areas for corner inlay as you assemble the sides and ends. Plus, the lid is built up from nine assembled parts not including the corner inlay that wraps it entirely.
Included in the course are a full set of plans, a cut list and a PDF of step photos, captioned for additional information.
Simply sign up for the course, locate the online courses from the “My Account” page and enjoy working through the course at your leisure.
To continue reading this presentation or to watch the video, you must
purchase a 360 Fanatic Membership.
Here are specific instructions on how you can begin your online course:
- Go to Store/Online Courses/Inlaid Tea Caddy
- Add the course to your cart then checkout (Make sure you check the box just above the “Place Order” button
- Click the button – It looks like nothing happened, but it did
- Return to your cart and empty it
- Click “Return to Shop”
- Hover over “My Account” when the list appears click on “My Courses” There you should find the online course waiting for you.