Join the guys twice each month for 60 lively minutes of discussion on everything from tools to techniques to wood selection (and more). Chuck & Glen, and sometimes a surprise guest, all have their own opinions. Sometimes they agree and sometimes they don’t, but the conversation is always information packed and lots of fun.
If you have topics you’d like to hear covered in future episodes, click here to send an email to the guys. Better yet, give them a call and leave your question and contact info on the voicemail by dialing (513) 443-6651. You just might be included in a future episode.
Below you’ll find time-codes for each segment of the show. Listen all at once, or in small bites.
Books to train your eye
- 1:25 – There’s lessons to be had from all that book learnin’.
Symmetry and balance
- 11:40 – Do pieces need to be symmetrical to have balance?
- 23:39 – Can you really learn about good design from these curvascious legs?
- 52:04 – How do you feel about matching sets?
- Skill Builder
- 1:01:18 – Train your eye, practically and intellectually