Join the guys twice each month for 60 lively minutes of discussion on everything from tools to techniques to wood selection (and more). Chuck & Glen, and sometimes a surprise guest, all have their own opinions. Sometimes they agree and sometimes they don’t, but the conversation is always information packed and lots of fun.
If you have topics you’d like to hear covered in future episodes, click here to send an email to the guys.
Below you’ll find time-codes for each segment of the show. Listen all at once, or in small bites.
60 With 360 WoodWorking
- 0:18 – What is 60 with 360 and where we’d like to see it go.
- 3:00 – How we each got our start in woodworking.
- 28:49 – What we think of the Bosch Reaxx and flesh detecting technology in the workshop.
Basic Tools for Getting Started
- 43:39 – Are you a galoot, or completely powered up? Glen and Chuck fill you in on their thoughts as to what tools you need to get into woodworking.
- 51:23 – In the first installment of this recurring segment, the guys talk about the one skill they each consider most important for the beginning woodworker (or any woodworker, for that matter) to develop to ensure a lengthy, enjoyable hobby or career.